axis-c-user mailing list archives

From mohan devanoor <mohan.devan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re:[gSoap wsdl] Problem while execueting axis c++ client application
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 04:59:20 GMT
Hi,
  ya its working.
  Now i got same problem while trying to implement skeleton and stubs using a gsoap wsdl.
  I got a wsdl created for a hello method using GSOAP.(used gsoap as we cannot create a wsdl
using axis) I created Skeletons and  stubs in Apache2 and axis c++ 1.5 . when i run the clien
application i get the same error message like
            The instruction at 0x0040175d referenced memory at 0x00000000 . The memory could
not be read.