axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Duane Murphy" <duanemur...@mac.com>
Subject Re: axis c++ and java client
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 17:06:24 GMT
I recently played with the code from SAS. The code is badly broken for
messages blocks that aren't arranged exactly correct. The code expects
messages to come in either a whole block of data or at least large
blocks of data.

For example, I tried telneting to SAS and typing in the requests and it
completely failed.

You should not be using SAS for anything but the most basic of testing.
It is not a production server by any means.

 ...Duane

--- At Thu, 19 Jan 2006 16:00:25 +0000, Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:

>Hi Arshad,
>    It has been some time after I last visited the code. My gut feel is
>that there are some socket based problems in the simple axis server.
>    You would have to look into the source code of simple axis server to
>figure out the problems.  Basically look into the places where it writes
>the result to the socket and also look if "\r\n" are in place correctly,
>especilly at the end of the SOAP message.
>Thanks,
>Samisa...
>
>Arshad Ahamad wrote:
>
>> Hi Samisa ,
>>     I have configured Axic C++ without using Apache,SimpleAxisServer
>> and simple webservices(like calculator).
>> These things are working fine and I am able to create other
>> webservices and deploye on SimpleAxisServer and they are also
>> working fine.
>>     Now  I wants to access these webservices by the java client. what
>> changes I will make in SimpleAxisServer so the
>> java client use these webservices. Plese give me proper idea to do this.
>>

>> thanks and regards
>> Arshad Ahamad

 ...Duane