axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Guilhem Tardy <gravs...@yahoo.com>
Subject error in ServerAxisEngine
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2006 19:59:27 GMT
Hi,

To decipher the problem described in a previous thread, I rebuilt in Debug
mode:
AxisServer_D.dll
SimpleAxisServer_D.exe

The latter application crashes when entering "http://localhost:8000/axis" in my
favourite browser, it happens in the following code from axis.cpp

Status = engine->process(pStream);
if (AXIS_SUCCESS == Status)
{
  pStream->flushOutput();
}
else
{
  ServerAxisEngine* pObjTempServer = (ServerAxisEngine*) engine;
  pObjTempServer->setFaultOutputStream(Status, pStream);

<-- HERE IT CRASHES ON setFaultOutputStream

Question: Why would it fail to process the stream?

Also note that I didn't need to build ServerEngineLibrary.lib
(did eventually, but I have no idea how this is meant to be used).

Looking forward to some comments/help.
Guilhem.