axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Ruth del Campo" <ruth.delca...@rus.uni-stuttgart.de>
Subject AW: axis_c++ client for a java web service for "dummies"
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 17:30:33 GMT
Hi John, all

Thanks again for your guide. I have tried it to develop a client for the
calculator example today. However, I'm currently having a problem in the
step of building the client.  It is writtenin the guide that the command to
execute is:

g++ *.cpp -I<Axis installation directory>/include -L<Axis
installationdirectory>/lib -ldl -laxiscpp_client -ocalculator

but I cannot build it because I do not know what is "axiscpp_client".  It is
not specified at the document what this is, and as I said, I am new to c++.
I know it should be a library.but, which library? Sorry if this is too
obvious..

By the way, the rest was quite straight forward with the user guide.

Thank you very much

Best regards,

Ruth

  _____