axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Use of DataHandler in a webservice
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 09:42:04 GMT
Hi,
please could you send the whole wsdl. Yes creation of the datahandler
classes is normal

What version of axis cpp are you using ?

Arnault BELLINA <kataplute@yahoo.fr>
16/12/2005 09:33
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Use of DataHandler in a webservice

Hello all !

I have a WSDL interface from a Web Service (AXIS-based).
A web service accepts a file as an attachment and a string and return an
int.
I got the wsdl from this service (see at the end of the mail).

As soon as I try to create the client stub for this WSDL I get a possible
error of DataHandler use :

Possible error in class DataHandler: class with no
attributes....................
Possible error in class DataHandler: class with no
attributes....................

The webservice is in Doc mode, can I use dataHander with this mode ?
the WSDL2Ws tool create me a DataHandler.cpp and a DataHandler.hpp.
Does this is normal ? I thought DataHandler was a defined type like an
int.

Could somebody advise me if it's wrong and how to solve this
problem. If it's for you it's correct, is there somebody who can tell me
how to use  datahandler in c++

Thanks a lot f or your answer.

Arnault

This is my wsdl.

<wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="urn:Message" xmlns:tns3="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:impl="urn:Message"
xmlns:intf="urn:Message" xmlns:apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap"
xmlns:wsdlsoap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/" xmlns:xsd="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"  xmlns:wsdl="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/">

 <wsdl:types>
targetNamespace="urn:Message" elementFormDefault="qualified">
   <import namespace="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap"/>
   <element name="pushNewMessage">
    <complexType>
     <sequence>
      <element name="in0" type="xsd:string"/>
      <element name="in3" type="apachesoap:DataHandler"/>
     </sequence>
    </complexType>

<element name="pushNewMessageResponse">
    <complexType>
     <sequence>
      <element name="pushNewMessageReturn" type="xsd:int"/>
     </sequence>
    </complexType>
   </element>
Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les
tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.
Téléchargez la version beta.