axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Memory leaks
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 13:12:02 GMT
I mean we think it's the way we use the parser i.e. we think it's our code
not xerces itself but we haven't done enough investigation ot confirm.

"Stettler, Robert" <robert.stettler@capitalone.com>
22/12/2005 13:05
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

cc

Subject
RE: Memory leaks

When you say parser layer, do you mean the way Axis? uses the parser is
causing leaks, or the parser itself it leaking?  I am using Xerces parser
myself in my code and if it is leaking it is very slow.  I ran a loop for
5 minute or so and no leak showed up.

When I run the axis sample in a loop the leak is constant and shows up
quickly and does not level off.  It leaks more the larger the response
document is which makes sense if guess if it is in the parser layer.