axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Cooper_Jo...@emc.com
Subject RE: Compilation on visual .net
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 17:22:48 GMT
You are very welcome,

You need to make sure that the Axisclient.DLL is in your PATH or in the same
dir that your app is running from.

Thanks,

John

4400 Computer Drive
2nd floor, Mailstop D239
Ext:   35983

  _____

From: Arnault BELLINA [mailto:kataplute@yahoo.fr]
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 11:48 AM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: RE: Compilation on visual .net

you find it ! That was i forgot ! Thanks !

However when execute the client now , it can't find the AxisClient.lib...
Do I have to put something in the path of windows or somethong like that ?

Thanks for your help

Arno

Cooper_JohnD@emc.com a écrit :

Are you sure you are including AxisClient.lib as a required library from
your project?

Thanks,

John

4400 Computer Drive