axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Stettler, Robert" <robert.stett...@capitalone.com>
Subject RE: stub transport
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 16:51:47 GMT
I am looking for a simple solution to simulate the server side, so that
I can test my client code completely.  I know I can create apache stubs
and I have generated stubs in WebLogic, but I am looking for something
simpler.

You meantioned a unit test system?  Can you point me to some doc?

-----Original Message-----
From: John Hawkins [mailto:HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 11:40 AM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: stub transport

hi Robert,
sorry unit testing of what - the service? So you want to emulate a
client? We currently have a "unit test" system where we can emulate the
service.

"Stettler, Robert" <robert.stettler@capitalone.com>

14/12/2005 14:37

Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

<axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>

cc

Subject

stub transport

Is there any sort of stub http transport? Maybe something file driven?
I would like to use something like that for unit testing?

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and/or
proprietary
to Capital One and/or its affiliates. The information transmitted
herewith
is intended only for use by the individual or entity to which it is
addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,

you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination,
distribution, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance
upon this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material
from your computer.