axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Arnault BELLINA <katapl...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Use of DataHandler in a webservice
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 16:36:04 GMT
Hi again,

  I download the axis-c-1.6a.n-Linux-trace-bin.tar.gz from the nightly build.
  I generate my client and I didn"t got any error  ! that was pretty cool ;o)

  However, I have still the DataHandler.cpp and the DataHandler.hpp which  are generated.
I didn't find the ISoapAttachment class too. Does it  should be  generated too ?

  I can't find the samples you were both talking about... Maybe I don't  look in the right
place to find it. Do they should be in the samples of  the axis 1.6a build ?

  thank you for your help ! everytime it's help me a lot !

  Arnault

John Hawkins <HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com> a écrit :
but you'll need the nightly build you  pointed to to pick up the code that will work for you
:-)

      Adrian Dick/UK/IBM@IBMGB    16/12/2005 13:01        Please respond to
  "Apache AXIS C User List"

  "Apache AXIS C User  List" <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>      cc

      Subject
  Re: Use of DataHandler in  a webservice

Sorry, for not making it clear.  I updated the  example code sent by John
  below.

  Adrian
  Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)

  xmlns:apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap