axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Arnault BELLINA <katapl...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Use of DataHandler in a webservice
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:57:14 GMT
Thanks John for your Answer. It will be very usefull !
  Adrian : which code do you update ? The example code or the axis source code ?
  Do I have to download another time the Axis cpp 1.6 a  on http://cvs.apache.org/dist/axis/nightly
?

  Thanks for your answer

  Arnault

Adrian Dick <adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com> a écrit :  The example originally attached won't
work with some recent changes, so
I've updated with the correct code.

Adrian
_______________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> ISoapAttachment *att=ws.createSoapAttachment();
>
>                                 char *text=stringToAscii("This is a
> test message for attachment");
>
>                                 //Adding the content type as text/plain

att->addHeader(AXIS_CONTENT_TYPE,"text/plain"
> );
>                                 xsd__base64Binary b64b1;
                                  b64b1.set((xsd__unsignedByte*)text,
strlen(text));

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/

location="http://localhost:8080/services/Message"/>

> John Hawkins  a écrit :
>
> Hi,
> please could you send the whole wsdl. Yes creation of the
> datahandler classes is normal
>
> What version of axis cpp are you using ?
>

> Arnault BELLINA
> 16/12/2005 09:33
>
> Please respond to
> "Apache AXIS C User List"

> axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
>
> cc
>
> Subject
>
> Use of DataHandler in a webservice
>

> Hello all !
>
> I have a WSDL interface from a Web Service (AXIS-based).
> A web service accepts a file as an attachment and a string and return an
int.
> I got the wsdl from this service (see at the end of the mail).
>
> As soon as I try to create the client stub for this WSDL I get a
> possible error of DataHandler use :
>
> Possible error in class DataHandler: class with no
> attributes....................
> Possible error in class DataHandler: class with no
> attributes....................
>
> The webservice is in Doc mode, can I use dataHander with this mode ?
> the WSDL2Ws tool create me a DataHandler.cpp and a DataHandler.hpp.
> Does this is normal ? I thought DataHandler was a defined type like an
int.

> Could somebody advise me if it's wrong and how to solve this
> problem. If it's for you it's correct, is there somebody who can
> tell me how to use  datahandler in c++
>
> Thanks a lot f or your answer.
>
> Arnault
>
> T his is my wsdl.
>

> xmlns:intf="urn:Message" xmlns:apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap
> " xmlns:wsdlsoap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/" xmlns:xsd="
> http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"  xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.
> xmlsoap.org/wsdl/">
>

> targetNamespace="urn:Message" elementFormDefault="qualified">

> Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les
> tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.
Téléchargez