axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Arnault BELLINA <katapl...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Use of DataHandler in a webservice
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 09:59:50 GMT
I'm using the current axis cpp version (I guess the 1.5)
  thanks for your help.

  this is the wsdl  :

  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  <wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="urn:Message"  xmlns:tns3="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
 xmlns:impl="urn:Message" xmlns:intf="urn:Message"  xmlns:apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap"
 xmlns:wsdlsoap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"  xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
 xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/">

   <wsdl:types>
    <schema xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" targetNamespace="urn:Message" elementFormDefault="qualified">
     <import namespace="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap"/>
     <element name="pushNewMessage">
      <complexType>
       <sequence>
        <element name="in0" type="xsd:string"/>
        <element name="in3" type="apachesoap:DataHandler"/>
       </sequence>
      </complexType>
     </element>
     <element name="pushNewMessageResponse">
      <complexType>
       <sequence>
        <element name="pushNewMessageReturn" type="xsd:int"/>
       </sequence>
      </complexType>
     </element>
    </schema>
   </wsdl:types>

     <wsdl:message name="pushNewMessageRequest">
        <wsdl:part name="parameters" element="impl:pushNewMessage"/>
     </wsdl:message>

     <wsdl:message name="pushNewMessageResponse">
       <wsdl:part name="parameters" element="impl:pushNewMessageResponse"/>
     </wsdl:message>

     <wsdl:portType name="Message">
        <wsdl:operation name="pushNewMessage">
           <wsdl:input  name="pushNewMessageRequest" message="impl:pushNewMessageRequest"/>
           <wsdl:output  name="pushNewMessageResponse" message="impl:pushNewMessageResponse"/>
        </wsdl:operation>
     </wsdl:portType>

     <wsdl:binding name="MessageSoapBinding" type="impl:Message">
        <wsdlsoap:binding style="document" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
        <wsdl:operation name="pushNewMessage">
           <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>
           <wsdl:input name="pushNewMessageRequest">
              <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>
           </wsdl:input>
           <wsdl:output name="pushNewMessageResponse">
              <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>
           </wsdl:output>
        </wsdl:operation>
     </wsdl:binding>

     <wsdl:service name="MessageService">
        <wsdl:port name="Message" binding="impl:MessageSoapBinding">
           <wsdlsoap:address location="http://localhost:8080/services/Message"/>
        </wsdl:port>
     </wsdl:service>

  </wsdl:definitions>

John Hawkins <HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com> a écrit :
Hi,
please could you send the whole wsdl.  Yes creation of the datahandler classes is normal

What version of axis cpp are you using  ?

      Arnault BELLINA <kataplute@yahoo.fr>    16/12/2005 09:33        Please respond
  "Apache AXIS C User List"

  axis-c-user@ws.apache.org      cc

      Subject
  Use of DataHandler in a webservice

Hello all !

  I have a WSDL interface from a Web Service (AXIS-based).
  A web service accepts a file as an attachment and a string and return an  int.
  I got the wsdl from this service (see at the end of the mail).

  As soon as I try to create the client stub for this WSDL I get a possible  error of DataHandler
use :

  Possible error in class DataHandler: class with no attributes....................
  Possible error in class DataHandler: class with no attributes....................

  The webservice is in Doc mode, can I use dataHander with this mode ?
  the WSDL2Ws tool create me a DataHandler.cpp and a DataHandler.hpp.
  Does this is normal ? I thought DataHandler was a defined type like an  int.

  Could somebody advise me if it's wrong and how to solve this
  problem. If it's for you it's correct, is there somebody who can tell me  how to use  datahandler
in c++

  Thanks a lot f or your answer.

  Arnault

  This is my wsdl.

[...]

Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger  ! Découvez les tarifs exceptionnels
pour appeler la France et l'international.  Téléchargez  la version beta.