axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Arnault Bellina" <arnault.bell...@capgemini.com>
Subject Re: Soap with attachment whith Axis C++
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 16:27:51 GMT

I Would like to precise my question.
I saw in some old post that it's possible to use Soap with attachment  using elements under
the http://xml.apache.org/xml_soap namespace.

What I don't understand is if I can push from a client to a server a picture file or a sound
file using elements under the http://xml.apache.org/xml_soap namespace. Is the xsd:hexbinary
type the solution ???

Or do I have to use DataHandler instead ???

Thank you very much for your help. I'm quite new in webservices and I guess

Arnault BELLINA