axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Tomaz Rotovnik <tomaz.rotov...@uni-mb.si>
Subject Re: Memory leaks
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 10:24:12 GMT
Hi

I posted similar question couple of weeks ago. I tried with tools that could detect memory
leaks and I get hints about using noncompatible commands for allocating memory (using operator
new for allocating and then free for dealocating). I checked the source code and I find no
such cases. I think there was also detected memory leak in excerses XML parser.

When I tested my code in 10000 transactions, memory consumption first increased, but then
a little bit dropped and stayed almost the same to the end of transactions.

Tomaz

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Stettler, Robert
  To: Apache AXIS C User List
  Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 3:24 AM
  Subject: Memory leaks

  I am using 1.5 final.  It seems to be leaking.  I am deleting objects returned by generated
stubs and I delete the Soap object when I am done with it.  Is there any other clean up that
is required?

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and/or proprietary

to Capital One and/or its affiliates. The information transmitted herewith

is intended only for use by the individual or entity to which it is

addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,

you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination,

distribution, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance

upon this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this

communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material

from your computer.