axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Clarence Dahlin <clarence.pi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invalid Address error
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 12:07:09 GMT
I actually had one of those answers in my initial e-mail :-)

I have a document/literal wrapped service running under Tomcat/Axis.

However I seem to have missed xerces in my path. Would that be the
AxisXMLParserXerces.dll then?
I only had xerces.jar in my classpath, which I suppose won't do much of a
difference in this particular situation :-)

I had these two in my path though:
C:\axis\axis-c-1-5-win32\bin\HTTPChannel.dll;
C:\axis\axis-c-1-5-win32\bin\HTTPTransport.dll

This is my axiscpp.conf:
LogPath:C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\Axis\logs\AxisLog.txt
WSDDFilePath:C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\Axis\conf\server.wsdd
XMLParser:AxisXMLParser.dll
Transport_http:HTTPTransport.dll
Channel_HTTP:HTTPChannel.dll
Channel_HTTP_SSL:HTTPSSLChannel.dll

I renamed the AxisXMLParserXerces.dll to AxisXMLParser.dll

Is it enough to have these dll:s in the path or do I have to point them out
through Visual Studio as well?

Thank you very much for your help by the way. Appreciate it very much since
I have all kinds of problems, trying to get these things to work out of my
element. I'm a Java Developer.