axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Clarence Dahlin <clarence.pi...@gmail.com>
Subject Invalid Address error
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 09:42:01 GMT
Hi,

Does anyone know what I could try to fix this error?

HEAP[HelloAxisCpp.exe]: Invalid Address specified to RtlFreeHeap( 00370000,
10080F0C )

I have a simple hello service (document/literal wrapped) running under
Tomcat/Axis and I successully generated the cpp stubs with wsdl2ws.

I had to use an older version of axis1_2 though, beta3.

I've added the generated stubs to a visual studio .net project (7.1) and it
compiles and links with a couple of warnings, but no errors.

It fails in this generated code:
HelloServicePortTypes::HelloServicePortTypes()
:Stub(" ", APTHTTP1_1)
{
    m_pCall->setEndpointURI("
http://enterprise:8383/axis/services/HelloService");