axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Hopefully a simple problem...
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 09:00:26 GMT
Hi,

you should be using svn , instructions are on here ->
http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/windev-guide.html

"Jimenez, Juan X" <juan.x.jimenez@bankofamerica.com>
08/11/2005 14:32
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

cc

Subject
RE: Hopefully a simple problem...

The link http://ws.apache.org/axis/releases.html found in
http://ws.apache.org/axis/cvshtml does not work and the firewall here
seems to deny access to cvs.apache.org

Could someone please tell me of an alternative way to obtain recent
sources for Axis C++ ?

Thanks

Juan