axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Hopefully a simple problem...
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 17:01:30 GMT
Hi Again,

If you've got src code compiilation issues I would suggest posting to the
developers forum axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org.

If you can raise a jira for any issues you find it would help us keep
track of them.

many thanks,
John.

"Jimenez, Juan X" <juan.x.jimenez@bankofamerica.com>
24/11/2005 13:13
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

cc

Subject
RE: Hopefully a simple problem...

Thank you for the suggestion.  I have downloaded a recent version
(November 18) but it still fails to compile under VC7.

I tried the ANT build but it also got into a tangle.  Rather than boring
everyone with the details, can I ask first whether this is the right
forum?

Also I noticed that the following line needs changing (one reason for me
trying to recompile):

src\platforms\windows\PlatformSpecificWindows.hpp(44): #define
PLATFORM_CONFIG_PATH         "/axiscpp.conf"
On windows platforms /axixcpp.conf does not resolve to anything.  It
should either be "./axiscpp.conf" or simply "axiscpp.conf"

Thank you

Juan