axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Invalid C++ with ignoring anonymous type >
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 16:12:37 GMT
Iwan Tomlow <iwan.tomlow@seagha.com> wrote on 30/11/2005 11:38:13:

> Rpc or doc: the default for WSDL2Ws, that is rpc/enc as I gather from
the
> documentation?
Rpc or doc  is related to your WSDL definition - not what wsdl2ws
produces. In you care you using rpc/encoded. I would recommend using
doc/literal as this is ws-i compliant and rpc/encoded is not. We support
doc/literal far better.

You've also got refs in here - which are not supported. They might be
supported in 1.6 which is due out in the next few weeks.

I suggest, if you can, recreate the wsdl with doc/literal bindings and
without refs.