axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Jimenez, Juan X" <juan.x.jime...@bankofamerica.com>
Subject RE: Hopefully a simple problem...
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 14:32:47 GMT
The link http://ws.apache.org/axis/releases.html found in
http://ws.apache.org/axis/cvs.html does not work and the firewall here
seems to deny access to cvs.apache.org

Could someone please tell me of an alternative way to obtain recent
sources for Axis C++ ?

Thanks

Juan

________________________________

From: John Hawkins [mailto:HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: 03 November 2005 10:13
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: Hopefully a simple problem...

Hi,

I was wrong (although ANT is still our preferred build system)
apparently, you are breaking because there are function signature
changes between vc6 and vc 7 that we did not know about until post 1.5.
You need to upgrade to a  more recent build.

cheers,
John.

John Hawkins/UK/IBM@IBMGB

03/11/2005 09:03
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

cc
Subject
Re: Hopefully a simple problem...

Please could you try the ant instructions here ->
http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/antbuild-guide.html

I suspect the  project files are out of date.

Notice to recipient:
The information in this internet e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee please notify
the sender immediately by telephone. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited
and may be unlawful.

When addressed to external clients any opinions or advice contained in this internet e-mail
are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any applicable governing terms of business
or client engagement letter issued by the pertinent Bank of America group entity.

If this email originates from the U.K. please note that Bank of America, N.A., London Branch
and Banc of America Securities Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services
Authority.