axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Jimenez, Juan X" <juan.x.jime...@bankofamerica.com>
Subject Hopefully a simple problem...
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 18:09:06 GMT
I am using VS .NET 2003 and I followed the instructions under:

file:///C:/CPP/axis-c-src-1-5-win32/docs/windev-guide.html

to compile the AxisClient solution.  However I get the following error

c:\CPP\axis-c-src-1-5-win32\src\engine\Axis.cpp(302): error C2664:
'InterlockedCompareExchange' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'void **
' to 'volatile LONG *'
        Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires
reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast

is there a missing step in the instructions?  Do I need any extra
pre-compiler directive?

If I posted this to the wrong place, please accept my apologies.  If you
know what the right place is I would appreciate if you could let me
know.

Thank you in advance

Juan

Notice to recipient:
The information in this internet e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee please notify
the sender immediately by telephone. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited
and may be unlawful.

When addressed to external clients any opinions or advice contained in this internet e-mail
are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any applicable governing terms of business
or client engagement letter issued by the pertinent Bank of America group entity.

If this email originates from the U.K. please note that Bank of America, N.A., London Branch,
Banc of America Securities Limited and Banc of America Futures Incorporated are authorised
and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.