axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Jira for Axis2C
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 05:32:25 GMT
The Jira for Axis2C is here: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C

Please report bugs and improvements in this Jira.

Thanks,
Samisa...

Lilantha Darshana wrote:

>I'm copying Dims here in case he has not seen this since as I remember
>Dims helps us setting that up for Axis1 C++.
>
>Thanks
>-Lilantha

and/or privileged information belonging to Siebel Systems, Inc. or its customers or partners.
Any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure or distribution of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all soft and hard copies of the message and any attachments. Thank
you for your cooperation.