axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Duane Murphy" <duanemur...@mac.com>
Subject Axis as Client and Server?
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 19:28:53 GMT
Howdy Axis folks,
Is it possible to use axis as a client and a server? We have an
application that is somewhat peer oriented. The HTTP payload will
actually include requests and responses in both directions. That is the
XML portion can include a response from a previous request as well as
new requests. Requests and responses can go in both directions.

Is this something that has been done with axis before? Is this something
that you think should be possible? I am going to have a rough time of it?

Any ideas, directions, recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

 ...Duane