axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Liu, Richard" <Richard....@boeing.com>
Subject How can I use static libbrary (.a) for the C++ axis server
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 15:45:20 GMT
Hi,

   For the Caculator demo, when we compile, we use the following option:

    g++ -shared -D_DEBUG -oCalculator.so *.o

  Everything works fine for me.

  However, if I compile the library with the following option:

    ar crv libCalculator.a *.o

  This create a .a library.  I copy this .a into the
"../../axiscpp_deploy/lib" directory and also change the server.wsdd
path like the following:

   <parameter name="className"
value="/home/liur/axiscpp_deploy/lib/libCauculator.a" />

 When I use the axis client, I got an error:

  Exception : Cannot deserialize the requested element

Could anybody tell me how can make "Calculator" demo working using
static library ?  We may use some static library in our real project.

Thanks

Richard Liu
Software Engineer at Boeing