axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Liu, Richard" <Richard....@boeing.com>
Subject How to use compilcated existing libraries (.so)
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 17:10:22 GMT
Hi,

   I have a problem using my own complicated .so in C++ Acis server:

  Let's say that after making "calculator" demo working, I need to use
my own .so libraries linked into "calculator" C++ server, I am doing the
following in my linke line:

   g++ -shared -D_DEBUG -olibcalculator.so  *.cpp libMyOwnlib.so

  The only thing I did is to link one of my own .so library (this
library is complicated) without change code.

  I also copy the "libMyOwnlib.so" and "olibcalculator.so" into the
"../../axiscpp_deploy/lib".

 When I start the apache, I also set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH to the path of
"libMyOwnlib.so".

  But my calculator client stopped working anymore, the error message
is:   "Exception : Cannot deserialize the requested element"

  Am I doing anything wrong ?  How can I solve this problem ?

 Thanks

Richard Liu
Sofwtare Engineer at Boeing