axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Liu, Richard" <Richard....@boeing.com>
Subject A Problem with java webService client talking to C++ WebService server ( The Calculator demo)
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 22:14:10 GMT
Hi,

  I am new to webService and using axis-c-1.5.0-linux-bin webservice on
linux now.

  After installing all the software, I can successfully run the
"Calculator" demo provided by the axis-1.5, with both client and server
in C++ on two different linux machines.

  However, when I use the "Calculator.wsdl" to generate all the stub
files for a java client, wrote the java client and run this java client
to invoke "add" function, my java client was hanging there.

  The strang thing is that if I do "control-C" to stop the runing
"simple_axis_server 8001", my java webservice client immediately get the
CORRECT "add" function result
  back to me.

  Can anybody tell how to fix this problem ?

Thanks

Richard Liu
Software Engineer at Boeing