axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Tomaz Rotovnik" <tomaz.rotov...@uni-mb.si>
Subject Loading HTTPChannel.dll multiple times
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2005 21:29:32 GMT
Hi

I'm working on Axis for about 3 months. I already reported some problems and also receive
solutions, so I would like to thanks for that.

My next problem is somehow also connected with this issue: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXISCPP-657.

In my program I have callback function which is called by some other program. This callback
function has declared Stub object, so it sends data (SOAP format) to the web server and waits
for response. The skeleton was created by WSDL2WS tool. Callback function is called by different
threads, so it can be called simultaneously. I looked through examples for multithreading
task. So the Stub object must be created inside callback function, other way callback function
could cause an error because in multithreading process the same Stub object could be accessed
more than once in the same time.
But when the Stub object is created inside callback function is also destroyed when the function
returns. This means that HTTPChannel.dll will be called multiple times.

Is it possible to avoid multiple calls of loading library in multithreaded environment?

Best regards

Tomaz Rotovnik