axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Why "m_pCall->initialize(CPP_RPC_PROVIDER))" fails?
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 12:28:23 GMT
I think the XMLParser library is a red herring. The work is done in the
engine. Do you recompile the engine too ?

We do try out multithreaded clients but we would not have noticed whether
the dll was loaded more than once.

Tomaz Rotovnik <tomaz.rotovnik@uni-mb.si>
13/10/2005 12:01
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

Apache AXIS C User List <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Why "m_pCall->initialize(CPP_RPC_PROVIDER))" fails?

Hi

Thank you for the response. I just want to say that using different
libraries (AxisXMLParser.dll  - original, my release and my debug ,
xerces-c_X_X) causes different behavior in loading HTTPChannel.dll
library. I'm using only 1.5 version of AXIS.

Only when I generated AxisXMLParser.dll library by myself  (compiled with
VC++ 6.0) and using xerces-c_2_7.dll library I get correct behavior (
HTTPChannel.dll library is loaded only once). In other cases (using
original AxisXMLParser.dll which loads xerces-c_2_2) HTTPChannel.dll
library is loaded for each axis instance.

Does anyone checked loading HTTPChannel.dll when using multithreaded
client side of axis?

Best regards

Tomaz