axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Axis C++ client for SAPBC
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 10:32:42 GMT
if you wanted to you could write a handler to look at the message and do
what you want with it - but why is tcpmon an issue for you?

Pico Florin <picoflorin@yahoo.co.uk>
03/10/2005 11:27
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

Apache AXIS C User List <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Axis C++ client for  SAPBC

Thank you John for your indication about axiscpp.config. The parser was
set up wrong(I've misspelled the name). So this problem is solve. But I
have another question for the AXIS C++ users:
 how can I see the the sent SOAP message without using tpcmon?(the
requested message)
 And a suggestion: why the Call class doesn't have a method to see its
content as SOAP message(the same suggestion for AXIS Java)?

 Thank you,
        Florin

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new
Yahoo! Security Centre.