axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Axis C++ client for SAPBC
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 07:40:40 GMT
OK, What version of xerces are you running (it needs to be 2.2.0)? - and
can you cut and paste your config file her pls.

thanks,
John.

Pico Florin <picoflorin@yahoo.co.uk>
03/10/2005 08:01
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

Apache AXIS C User List <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Axis C++ client for  SAPBC

Hello!
I've tried to execute my client AXIS C++ for SAP BC from VC6.0 and I've
received the same execption: <Exception : DLOPEN FAILED in loading parser
library> even I've set up the AXISCPP_HOME enviroment variable to the path
of axiscpp.conf. Can somebody help me to pass this error?
 Thank you!
  Florin

Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com> wrote:
axiscpp.conf file is required by the client to locate the transport and
parser.
It should be located in AXISCPP_HOME (this envioronment variable must be
set by you)

Samisa...