axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Why "m_pCall->initialize(CPP_RPC_PROVIDER))" fails?
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 10:40:08 GMT
Hmm, not quite clear on what you're saying here but if it helps I don't
think we fixed the transport reload issue until post 1.5

"Tomaz Rotovnik" <tomaz.rotovnik@uni-mb.si>
12/10/2005 18:38
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

cc

Subject
Re: Why "m_pCall->initialize(CPP_RPC_PROVIDER))" fails?

Hi

I tested again and I think I found the problem. First I used my compiled
version of AxisClient.dll with AxisXMLParser.dll allready provided in axis
version 1.5 + xerces-c_2_2_0. Each time I performed transaction, the
HTTPChannel.dll librariy was loaded again and again.

Then I used my compilation of debug AxisXMLParser.dll with xerces-c_2_7.
Debug HTTPChannel.dll library was loaded only at the begining (when
Axis::initialize(false) was called).

If I use debug version of AxisClient.dll and release version of
AxisXMLParser.dll the release HTTPChannel.dll librariy is loaded at each
call again and again.

It is very strange and also not logical for me.