axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: AXIS-C++ ANT Build question
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 07:07:39 GMT
The valid values for "name" are ->
"gcc", "g++", "c++", "g77", "msvc", "bcc", "msrc", "brc", "df", "midl",
"icl", "ecl", "icc", "ecc", "CC", "aCC", "os390", "os400", "sunc89",
"xlC", "cl6x", "cl55", "armcc", "armcpp", "tcc", "tcpp",
"sparc-sun-solaris2-gcc", "sparc-sun-solaris2-g++",
"sparc-sun-solaris2-c++", "sparc-sun-solaris2-g77", "gcc-cross",
"g++-cross", "c++-cross", "g77-cross"

I'm not quite sure what to do now - I guess you could go to the c-contrib
guys and ask them or you can simply create a soft link from say cc to your
compiler - I guess it all boils down to whether the compiler has the same
style command line args?

Sankarshana Madhavarao <sankarshana.madhav@gmail.com>
05/10/2005 04:43
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

Lilantha Darshana <Lilantha.Darshana@siebel.com>
cc
Apache AXIS C User List <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
Subject
Re: AXIS-C++ ANT Build question

Thanks for the response...
Here is the detail...

Error:
"mips-linux-g++" is not a valid value for the compiler.

$PATH: had /usr/local/bin, /usr/bin, $JAVA_HOME/bin

Definition Added to buildinitialize.xml:
<condition property="mipslinux">
  <os name="linux"/>
</condition>
<condition property="platform" value="mipslinux">
  <isset property="linux"/>
</condition>
<compiler id="MipsLinuxgcc" name="mips-linux-g++" if="linux">
  <compilerarg value="-g" if="debug"/>
  <compilerarg value="-Wall"/>
  <compilerarg value="-Wshadow"/>
  <compilerarg value="-O2"/>
  <defineset>
    <define name="ENABLE_AXIS_EXCEPTION"/>
    <define name="HAVE_CONFIG_H"/>
    <define name="PIC"/>
  </defineset>
  <includepath path="${dir.include}"/>
</compiler>

<linker id="LinuxLinker" name="mips-linux-g++" libtool="true" if="linux">
  <linkerarg value="-g" if="debug"/>
  <libset libs="stdc++"/>
</linker>

Thanks