axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: After Axis install Apache fails to start
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 14:59:16 GMT
can you run simpleaxisserver first - outside of the apache runtime?

Cooper_JohnD@emc.com
03/10/2005 15:18
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

lparth@gmail.com, Cooper_JohnD@emc.com
cc
axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
Subject
RE: After Axis install Apache fails to start

Interesting enough apache -K start works like a charm, but trying to start
the service EVEN AFTER REBOOT, fails with the same error messages listed
originally.

So now we have a working test bed on windows, and are preparing to move
this
over to Suse SLES9. Unfortunately, this is proving even more painful than
the windows build and install, we can't even get the Linux side to start
up
at all.

Any help on the Linux side would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

John

4400 Computer Drive
2nd floor, Mailstop D239