axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Fred Preston <PREST...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Axis C++ client for SAPBC
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 08:38:03 GMT
Hi Florin,
        AXISCPP_HOME is used to find the axiscpp.conf file that contains
information on explicitly where to find the associated DLLs.  The problem
is that these DLLs use other DLLs and the location of these DLLs needs to
be on your path.  For example, AxisXMLParserXerces.dll relies on
xerces-c_2_2_0.dll (I think it also works with other, newer versions, but
lets not go into that now!).  If the xerces DLL is not on the path then
AxisXMLParserXerces.dll will load then immediately unload and will to the
user look like it has not loaded.  Infact it did load, but could not load
the libraries that it is dependant on and so therefore immediately
unloaded....   I hope this makes things a little clearer :-)

Regards,

Fred Preston.

John Hawkins/UK/IBM@IBMGB
03/10/2005 08:40
Please respond to "Apache AXIS C User List"