axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "yuan" <y...@formtrap.com>
Subject RE: Question about Soap Message with Attachment
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2005 23:24:00 GMT
Firstly, thanks for the response.

If it helps, here is the error messages outputted when I try to generate
server side code using WSDL2WS with the Attachment1.wsdl file in the
testplan. I am using the version that is currently on the SVN repository.

(org.apache.axis.i18n.ProjectResourceBundle).

java.io.IOException: Type {http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap}octet-stream is
referenced but not defined.

       at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.checkForUndefined(SymbolTable.j
ava:631)

       at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.add(SymbolTable.java:511)

       at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:485)

       at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:462)

       at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:334)

       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WrapperFault: java.io.IOException: Type
{http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap}octet-stream is referenced but not defined.

       at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.<init>(WSDL2Ws.java:113)

       at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.main(WSDL2Ws.java:1151)

Caused by: java.io.IOException: Type