axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Anders Eriksson" <anderseriks...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: server memory leak
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 08:30:41 GMT

Hi again,

I have been working on this problem on and off the past weeks. Found:

1) in Apache1_3module (mod_axis.dll), in ApacheTransport.cpp m_pBuffers
is not deleted.

2) I am using complex types and the objects created by the wsdl-tools
dosen't seems to delete for example strings allocated by the
SoapDeSerializer. I added delete statements in the destructor.

Now, my debug version doesn't leak any memory. However the release
version still leaks about 150 k/1000 calls. This is a bit strange, I have
been
compiling/changing dll:s and lib:s to try to fix it without success. Well,
for
the moment this is ok.

Thanks for the good work folks,
/Anders

-----Original Message-----
Subject:    RE: server memory leak
From:       "Chinthana C. Dinapala" <CDinapala () virtusa ! com>
Date:       2005-09-15 11:13:21

Hi Anders,

Could you please try with SVN checkout? Latest code you can get from
there.
We had a problem earlier init and finit functions are called each and
every method in the service. But we have solved that issue now.

To get information how to use SVN please refer Windows Developer's Guide
or Axis
C++ ANT Build Guide.

http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/windev-guide.html#svncheckout

http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/antbuild-guide.html#svnExtract

It may have memory leaks still. So if you can find where the places
memory is leaks that would be great and we would be able to solve it.

Thanks
Chinthana