axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Jason Musgrave <jsmusgr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception recieved from with AXIS-C & SSL
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 19:43:17 GMT
John,

I have run the C++ client against the java service successfully with a
url of: http://aixmachine:8080/axis/Calculator.jws
I have run the Java client against the java service successfully with
urls of: http://aixmachine:8080/axis/Calculator.jws &&
https://aixmachine:8443/axis/Calculator.jws
But I experience the unknown exception when I try the C++ client:
against the secure URL https://aixmachine:8443/axis/Calculator.jws
and if I change the config file to use the debug transport dll
(HTTPTransport_D.dll) I recieve the message about the
HTTPTransportException.

Should I understand from your email that I should be using a different
Transport  dll when using the SSL service?
I thought I only need to specify -->
Channel_HTTP_SSL:HTTPSSLChannel_D.dll when using ssl.

thanks,
Jason