axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Removing call parameters
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 17:07:50 GMT
Pico Florin wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have two question:
>   1.I've seen that in class Call we didn't have a method called
> removeAllParametrers() like in the correspondent class in java. In
> this case how can I release the parameters?

What are the parameters that you are talking about? Please give an
example. Our main client API in Axis C++ is stub class; for all the
things that we can set at Call level, we have accessors. I would suggest
that you have a look into the Stub header.

> 2. Suppose that we have a class WS that echoes a String (using a
> method <echoString(axis__string )> ) and we want to call this method
> for many times? The snippet code looks like this:
>   WS ws;
>    char * str = "Hello world!";
>   while (1) {
>     AxisChar* pachEchoStringResult = ws.echoString(str);
>     printf("Call %d->%s\n",i,pachEchoStringResult);
>   }

There is noting special that you would need to do on server side to get
this done.
Please have a look into the base sample. You could have had a loop in
the client, keeping the server side the same.

Thanks,
Samisa...