axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AXIS-C++ Build problems
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 03:15:34 GMT
If you disable both Apache versions in the properties files, you will
have only the simple axis server.
This is OK if you do not want to use the server side with apache.
But in case if you do, why not donload apche httpd source?

Thanks,
Samisa...

Parthipan wrote:

>On 10/3/05, Parthipan <lparth@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Try this setting in your build.common.properties.
>>
>> Line 17 in my file.
>>

>Sorry, I meant line 160 in my file. There's an almost similar set of
>parameters starting at line 17 which does something else.
>

>> # Apache versions to be used
>> server.apache13 = false
>> server.apache20 = false
>>

>>On 10/3/05, Cooper_JohnD@emc.com <Cooper_JohnD@emc.com> wrote:
>>

>>>Yes, and no matter what I set in the properties file, it always tries to build
the apache2_mod, which I don't need, and don't have the apache source for, any ideas?