axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis C++ client for SAPBC
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 11:21:57 GMT
Pico Florin wrote:

> Thank you John for your indication about axiscpp.config. The parser
> was set up wrong(I've misspelled the name). So this problem is solve.
> But I have another question for the AXIS C++ users:
>
>  how can I see the the sent SOAP message without using tpcmon?(the
> requested message)
>
>  And a suggestion: why the Call class doesn't have a method to see its
> content as SOAP message(the same suggestion for AXIS Java)?

One reason for Call class not giving out SOAP message is that the Call
class lives at a higher level of the processing hierarchy.
We can obviously expose the transport object through Call class and give
out the SOAP message. However the whole purpose of this engine is to
hide the complexity and let the users deal with SOAP at a higher level.
Hence it makes more sence to use an external tool like tcpmon to capture
the message IMHO.

Thanks,
Samisa...