axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Pico Florin <picoflo...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Where to put AxisClient.dll?
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:41:01 GMT
Thank very much guys! I've put the dll files in the directory where the exe file was. Now is
working. I realy apreciate this kind of communication.

Florin

Tomaz Rotovnik <tomaz.rotovnik@uni-mb.si> wrote:
Hi

You can also set Working directory in VS. Open menu Projects->Settings->Debug tab ->Working
Directory
In that directory than put all dll's needed for the project.

Best regards

Tomaz

----- Original Message -----
From: Pico Florin
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 3:58 PM
Subject: Where to put AxisClient.dll?

Hi!
  I have a problem with my Axis C++ client. I cannot starting from Visual C++ 6.0 because
a message error is shown:
   "This application has failed to satrt because AxisClient.dll was not found. Re-installing
the application may fix the problem".
 Thank you,
        Florin

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos.
Get Yahoo! Photos