axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Pico Florin <picoflo...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Axis is unrecovered when errors occurs
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:09:49 GMT
Thank for you response. I have a question: how can I introspect the response(meaning what is
the returning content)? I want to see the response content somehow. Ehat you indicated to
me
(_responseHeader.getChars() works fine until the client encounters that problem with "Cannot
deserialize the requested data" after that the response content is maybe changed(but why?).

 Regards,
   Florin

Tomaz Rotovnik <tomaz.rotovnik@uni-mb.si> wrote:
I think the problem could be in requesting different parameters than those that are sent as
response. I mean in (_responseHeader.getChars() you have defined something else that is realy
returned.

Tomaz

----- Original Message -----
From: Pico Florin
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 3:59 PM
Subject: Axis is unrecovered when errors occurs

Hi!
When AXIS C++ client is throwing the fallowing exception:

 Exception : Cannot deserialize the requested element

the next calls will throw an "Unknown exception has occured!". What is interesting is that
the client sends the message but when is encountering the snippet:

if (AXIS_SUCCESS == m_pCall->checkMessage(_responseHeader.getChars(), _serviceNamespace.getChars()))

is throwing the "Unknown exception has occured!". All the sent messages are throwing this
exception. So, how can I recover the client state in order to pass this exception?

My AXIS client sends from time to time messages to SAP BC server.

Thank you,

   Florin

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos.
Get Yahoo! Photos