axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Pico Florin <picoflo...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Axis is unrecovered when errors occurs
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 13:59:41 GMT
Hi!
When AXIS C++ client is throwing the fallowing exception:

 Exception : Cannot deserialize the requested element

the next calls will throw an "Unknown exception has occured!". What is interesting is that
the client sends the message but when is encountering the snippet:

if (AXIS_SUCCESS == m_pCall->checkMessage(_responseHeader.getChars(), _serviceNamespace.getChars()))

is throwing the "Unknown exception has occured!". All the sent messages are throwing this
exception. So, how can I recover the client state in order to pass this exception?

My AXIS client sends from time to time messages to SAP BC server.

Thank you,

   Florin

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos.
Get Yahoo! Photos