axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Pico Florin <picoflo...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Sending UTF8 messages with AXIS C++
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 09:17:20 GMT
Hi!
  I've tested the AXIS C++ client and Java client for SAP BC server.
here is what SAP BC server receive for the input:
España

ACC)received from AXIS C++ client:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<IDataXMLCoder version="1.0">
  <record javaclass="com.wm.data.BasicData">
    <value name="fileName">again.txt</value>
    <value name="out">España</value>
    <value name="xml">España</value>
  </record>
</IDataXMLCoder>

AJC)received from Java client:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<IDataXMLCoder version="1.0">
  <record javaclass="com.wm.data.BasicData">
    <value name="fileName">utf8.txt</value>
    <value name="xml">España</value>
  </record>
</IDataXMLCoder>

If I resend the received message from SAP BC to a JBoss server (via RPC protocol) we will
receive:

JBoss recieves from SAP BC(ACC):
España

JBoss recieves from SAP BC(AJC):

España

So the message is altered while using the AXIS C++ client.I want that this message to remain
the same as I sent it.Any suggestion?

Thank you,

   Florin