axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Pico Florin <picoflo...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Exception occured: Cannot deserialize the requested element. Solved
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 08:53:12 GMT
Hi!
 I know why this is happen: when you send a soap message via AXIS C++ rpc  you send it coded
via UTF8. The special characters that occur it cannot deserilize.

Pico Florin <picoflorin@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
Hi!
 I'm receiving this message error while trying to send the string message(via AXIS C++ client):

 España

The problem might occur when it try to deserialize the special char "ñ".

So, there is a way to avoid this? Theoretical that shouldn't be problem in sending any kind
of messages.

Thank you,
 Florin