axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Tomaz Rotovnik <tomaz.rotov...@uni-mb.si>
Subject Re: Where to put AxisClient.dll?
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 14:58:24 GMT
Hi

You can also set Working directory in VS. Open menu Projects->Settings->Debug tab ->Working
Directory
In that directory than put all dll's needed for the project.

Best regards

Tomaz

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Pico Florin
  To: Apache AXIS C User List
  Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 3:58 PM
  Subject: Where to put AxisClient.dll?

  Hi!
    I have a problem with my Axis C++ client. I cannot starting from Visual C++ 6.0 because
a message error is shown:
     "This application has failed to satrt because AxisClient.dll was not found. Re-installing
the application may fix the problem".
   Thank you,
          Florin

  How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos.
Get Yahoo! Photos