axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Tomaz Rotovnik" <tomaz.rotov...@uni-mb.si>
Subject Re: Why "m_pCall->initialize(CPP_RPC_PROVIDER))" fails?
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 20:00:21 GMT
Hi

I don't have problems with calling Axis::terminate(). But I call it after all Axis instances
are already destroyed.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Pico Florin
  To: Apache AXIS C User List
  Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 3:35 PM
  Subject: Re: Why "m_pCall->initialize(CPP_RPC_PROVIDER))" fails?

  Hi!

    Thank you Thomas. I seems to be more stable now. Regarding the code

     Axis::terminate() I've used in my application(a task that from time to time sends SOAP
messages to SAP BC server) when destructor of the client is called and an "Assertion failure
exception"  is thrown in my engine task. If I don't put this code then everything is allright...Therefore,
it is necessaru to use it? Is safety?

     Regards,

          Florin