axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: v1.5 on XP fails to load mod_axis2.dll
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 12:59:45 GMT
Hmm,  it always used to be that new shells do get to see the changes but
services did not - as they are in the kernel process (or whatever the name
is in Windows!).

Peter <rwc_dad@yahoo.com>
16/09/2005 14:35
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

Apache AXIS C User List <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: v1.5 on XP fails to load mod_axis2.dll

John Hawkins wrote:
> I can't remember whether reboot is still required
> for env vars in windows

Definitely not required, as my environment changes
would show up in any new shell that I launched after
the changes.  Note that any existing shells and
programs still see the environnment prior to the
change.

This was my reasoning in stopping the server and
monitor in between changes.

Yahoo! for Good