axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Kon Kam King, France" <fk...@cincom.com>
Subject RE: axis 1.5 deployment error. Apache stops immediately after start.
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 13:50:23 GMT

From: Kon Kam King, France
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2005 10:10 AM
To: 'Apache AXIS C User List'
Subject: RE: axis 1.5 deplloyment error. Apache stops immediately after
start.

I modified the axiscpp.conf as follows:

# The comment character is '#'
#Available directives are as follows
#(Some of these directives may not be implemented yet)
#
#WSDDFilePath:The path to the server wsdd
#LogPath:The path to the axis log
#ClientLogPath:The path to the axis client log
#ClientWSDDFilePath:The path to the client wsdd
#Transport_http:The HTTP transport library
#Transport_smtp:The SMTP transport library
#XMLParser:The xml parser library
#NodeName:Node name
#ListenPort:Listening port
#Channel_HTTP:The HTTP transport channel library
#Channel_HTTP_SSL:The HTTP transport secure channel library

#LogPath:Axis\logs\AxisLog.txt
#WSDDFilePath:Axis\conf\server.wsdd
LogPath:C:\Simple_Axis_Server\Axis\logs\AxisLog.txt
WSDDFilePath:C:\Simple_Axis_Server\Axis\conf\server.wsdd
XMLParser:C:\Simple_Axis_Server\Axis\lib\XMLParser.dll
Transport_http:C:\Simple_Axis_Server\axis\lib\HTTPTransport.dll
Channel_HTTP:C:\Simple_Axis_Server\axis\lib\HTTPChannel.dll
#Channel_HTTP_SSL:HTTPSSLChannel.dll

When I run :
C:\>C:\Simple_Axis_Server\simpleaxisserver 80

way.