axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Kon Kam King, France" <fk...@cincom.com>
Subject RE: axis 1.5 deplloyment error. Tomcat stops immediately after start.
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 17:31:14 GMT
Here are the results of the dumpbin:

Dump of file C:\Simple_Axis_Server\Axis\lib\xerces-c_2_6.dll

File Type: DLL

  Image has the following dependencies:

    KERNEL32.dll

    ADVAPI32.dll

    MSVCRT.dll

  Summary

       26000 .data

       C5000 .rdata

       13000 .reloc

       17000 .rsrc

      12B000 .text

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003>dumpbin /dependents
C:\Simple

_Axis_Server\Axis\lib\xerces-c_2_2_0.dll

Microsoft (R) COFF/PE Dumper Version 7.10.3077

Dump of file C:\Simple_Axis_Server\Axis\lib\xerces-c_2_2_0.dll

File Type: DLL

  Image has the following dependencies:

    KERNEL32.dll

    ADVAPI32.dll

    MSVCRT.dll

    MSVCIRT.dll

  Summary

       25000 .data

       B5000 .rdata

       11000 .reloc

 C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003>dumpbin /dependents
C:\

_Axis_Server\Axis\lib\AxisXMLParser.dll

Microsoft (R) COFF/PE Dumper Version 7.10.3077

Dump of file C:\Simple_Axis_Server\Axis\lib\AxisXMLParser.dll

File Type: DLL

  Image has the following dependencies:

    xerces-c_2_2_0.dll

    MSVCP60.dll

    MSVCRT.dll

    KERNEL32.dll

  Summary

        1000 .data

        3000 .rdata

        1000 .reloc

        1000 .rsrc

        7000 .text

       16000 .rsrc

       F9000 .text

The xerces-c_2_2_0.dll daes 2/7/2003 size 2,024 kb.

I tried redownloading xerces-c_2_2_0.dll  from the archive, but have a
problem opening it.

I read on a thread that xerces-c 2.6 was successfully tested.

Thanks,

France