axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Chinthana C. Dinapala" <CDinap...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: server memory leak
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 11:13:21 GMT

Hi Anders,

Could you please try with SVN checkout? Latest code you can get from
there.
We had a problem earlier init and finit functions are called each and
every method in the service. But we have solved that issue now.

To get information how to use SVN please refer Windows Developer's Guide
or Axis
C++ ANT Build Guide.

http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/windev-guide.html#svncheckout

http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/antbuild-guide.html#svnExtract

It may have memory leaks still. So if you can find where the places
memory is leaks that would be great and we would be able to solve it.

Thanks
Chinthana

-----Original Message-----
From: Anders Eriksson [mailto:anderserikss0n@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 4:47 PM
To: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: server memory leak

Hi everybody,

I have a axis-c server working as a mod to apache1.3
running on windows. For the axis installation I have
used the binary distribution from 20050409 on
http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/axis-c/:
axis-c-win32-current-bin.zip.

My problem is that the memory usage for apache
increases after each call to my server. I have made
tests where I return immediately when entering in
any of the functions treating the call (onFault, init,
fini and the webservices function called) to void any
leaks that I might have created self.

I have also tried to compile the latest cvs version
(mod_axis.dll, AxisServer.dll, HTTPChannel.dll,
HTTPTransport.dll, AxisXMLParser.dll) but the
leak remains.

Anyone recognizes this problem?

/Anders

Ladda ner din Nametone till mobilen! http://dl02.cellus.no/sweden/msn2/